How to Replace a Travel Bag Foot
The protective feet on the bottom of our travel bags are designed to easily pull out when they get caught on airport luggage belts, rather then tear the bag apart. If you loose one they are very easy to self install:
1) Insert the new foot into the hole on the bottom of your bag.
2) Unzip the bag and feel for the 2 "butterfly" prongs on the inside of the bag - gently spread them apart, careful not to poke through the canvas lining.
3) Bend the 2 prongs down all the way to secure the new foot.
When secure - the 2 prongs will look like this inside the bag:
If you loose a foot we can send a replacement. To request a foot please:
1) Take a picture of your Floto bag with the missing foot+ one picture of the "Floto" logo inside your bag.
2) Email pictures + your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will source the correct foot and mail it to you at no charge.